The Village of Monroeville is dedicated to providing the community with excellent service. As part of that effort, we have created this web site for you to quickly and easily obtain information about Monroeville.
Monroeville Village News
- If you wish to dispute, transfer liability, and/or have questions or complaints about your citation, please contact the Monroeville Police Department at 419-465-2474, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (entrance is on the North side of the building.)
- If you contest your citation, you are REQUIRED to provide a $64.00 payment for court-imposed filing fees (this payment is in addition to your citation) payable to the Norwalk Municipal Court, along with your signed request for an in-person civil hearing. Please follow the instructions on your citation to request an in-person civil hearing.
- Citation payment can be made with cash, check, money order, and/or credit/debit card (Visa, Discover & MasterCard). Payment can be made:
1. Via telephone using debit/credit card with the Citations Processing Center at 1-855-370-4229 (M-Th, 8 AM-8 PM & F 8 AM-6 PM).
2. Via telephone or in-person with the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922.
3. Via mail. Check or money order should be made out to the Village of Monroeville and envelopes should be addressed with the following:
CITATIONS PROCESSING CENTER - MONROEVILLE OH
P.O. BOX 157
MONROEVILLE, OH. 44847
- If you would like to view a photo or video of your citation, please visit www.viewcitation.com. You will need your Citation Number and your PIN number that is listed on your citation in order to log in.
The Village of Monroeville's community-wide garage sale is scheduled for the 3rd weekend of June, Friday, 6/17/22, and Saturday, 6/18/22. Please contact the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office at 419-465-2922 by Monday, 6/13/22, in order to register your garage sale information. A list of garage sales will be available to the public by Thursday, 6/16/22, at the Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street.