The Village of Monroeville is dedicated to providing the community with excellent service. As part of that effort, we have created this web site for you to quickly and easily obtain information about Monroeville.
Monroeville Village News
Monroeville Village Council recently passed an Ordinance for the permitting of "Mobile Food Units" to operate in the Village following specified guidelines. You can find the Food Vendor Application as well as the regulations by clicking on "Continue to The News Page" below. If you are interested, please bring your completed application along with othe required documents to the Village Administrative Office located in the Monroeville Municipal Complex at 21 N. Main St.
Williams Street will be closed Monday, June 6th to begin the process of switching the traffic pattern to one-way towards US 20.
Council recently passed Ordinance 2021-16 changing Williams Street to a One-Way street.
The Chief of Police and Village Administrator has examined the traffic flow and safety issues regarding the two-way use of William Street and recommended to Council that the street be changed to a one-way traffic flow street to increase the safety of the vehicle operators and pedestrians who travel on William Street and its intersections.
Williams Street, for its entire length, is now a one-way street traveling from Monroe Street to US 20.
- If you wish to dispute, transfer liability, and/or have questions or complaints about your citation, please contact the Monroeville Police Department at 419-465-2474, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (entrance is on the North side of the building.)
- If you wish to contest your citation, please follow the instructions on your citation to request an in-person civil hearing.
- Citation payments can be made with cash, check, money order, and/or credit/debit card (Visa, Discover & MasterCard). Payment can be made:
1. Via telephone using debit/credit card with the Citations Processing Center at 1-855-370-4229 (M-Th, 8 AM-8 PM & F 8 AM-6 PM).
2. Via telephone or in-person with the Village of Monroeville Administrative Office, 21 N Main Street Monroeville OH 44847 (main entrance), 419-465-2922.
3. Via mail. Check or money order should be made out to the Village of Monroeville and envelopes should be addressed with the following:
CITATIONS PROCESSING CENTER - MONROEVILLE OH
P.O. BOX 157
MONROEVILLE, OH. 44847
- If you would like to view a photo or video of your citation, please visit www.viewcitation.com. You will need your Citation Number and your PIN number that is listed on your citation in order to log in.