The Village of Monroeville is dedicated to providing the community with excellent service. As part of that effort, we have created this web site for you to quickly and easily obtain information about Monroeville.
Monroeville Village News
Please join the Village of Monroeville in celebrating Christmas in the Park! Fun, goodies, and prizes!
Deck the halls out of your golf cart and join the Mayor's golf cart parade! While you're taking an "elfie" by the tree, take a guess on how many Christmas light bulbs are in Commons Park! (The correct guess for the lights will be announced during the tree lighting, and you can register using the link below by 12/10/22.) Right down the street, Trinity Lutheran Church will be hosting Journey to Bethlehem. Christmas in the Park events, Golf Cart Parade info, and the TLC flyer are listed below.
Golf Cart Parade registration: https://monroevillepolice.com/golfcart
Guess the Lights registration: https://monroevillepolice.com/lights
4:00 Santa arrives on the fire truck
4:00-5:50 Santa visits, hayrides, hot chocolate, and cookies
5:00 Mayor's Golf Cart Parade
5:15 St. Joseph School Choirs
5:30 Monroeville Public School Choirs
5:50 Christmas blessing at the tree with Pastor Dan
5:55 Tree lighting with Santa & Mayor Fries-Seip
6:00 Santa departs on the fire truck
GOLF CART PARADE
1. INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD REGISTER TO RESERVE THEIR PLACE IN THE PARADE BY FILLING OUT THE FORM, USING THE LINK LISTED ABOVE.
2. DECORATE YOUR GOLF CART IN A FESTIVE MANNER.
3. HAVE YOUR GOLF CART TO THE STAGING AREA (PARKING LOT FOR THE SCHOOL BUSSES) BY 4:30 ON 12/11/22, PARADE LINE-UP WILL BEGIN AT 4:45, PARADE WILL BEGIN AT 5:00.
4. PARADE ROUTE WILL BE THE IMMEDIATE BLOCK AROUND COMMONS PARK. BEGIN ON CHAPEL, LEFT ON HOLLISTER, LEFT ON BROWN, LEFT ON BROAD, AND RETURN TO THE STAGING AREA.
5. PUBLIC CAN ADD VOTES FOR THEIR FAVORITE ENTRY, TRYING TO SWAY THE "MYSTERY JUDGE." THE MYSTERY JUDGE'S FINAL DECISION WILL BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE THE TREE LIGHTING AT 6:00. WINNER WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE AND BRAGGING RIGHTS UNTIL NEXT YEAR'S CONTEST.
QUESTIONS?? EMAIL: Mayor@MonroevilleOhio.com
Crews will be installing approximately 6,720 feet of new plastic pipe serving 39 residences on sections of River Road and Horseshoe Drive. Preconstruction camera work is underway. During this phase, residents may notice markers and flags cropping up in yards. Those are to mark the locations of underground facilities. We kindly ask that everyone keep those in place until the work is complete.
Installation of the new mainline will begin in early September. Once the mainline is in and put into service, crews with follow-up with service line replacements for individual homes. These take about 2-4 hours per property and include a brief service disconnection. Indoor meters will be relocated outside as well. Crews will reach out to schedule an appointment with each property owner once they get to this phase.
As for restoration, crews will temporarily restore all property to ensure safety and accesibility and then follow-up with the permanent grade restoration as the project nears completion.
Please go to the "News" tab to see a downloaded flier for more information.
Monroeville Village Council recently passed an Ordinance for the permitting of "Mobile Food Units" to operate in the Village following specified guidelines. You can find the Food Vendor Application as well as the regulations by clicking on "Continue to The News Page" below. If you are interested, please bring your completed application along with othe required documents to the Village Administrative Office located in the Monroeville Municipal Complex at 21 N. Main St.